Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I is Euro 2008

Going in conjuncture with my previous post, if you are not watching the Euro 2008's on ESPN 2, well then, you probably aren't reading my blog.

Ah, who am I kidding, no one is reading my blog. It's kind of like a diary, except I wouldn't mind people reading it. But the fact that no one wants to read it, well, that's just the same.

Anyways, they are shown in HD which is absolutely spectacular. It looks wonderful.

So far some of the good games: Portugal versus Turkey, Germany versus Poland, and Croatia versus Austria wasn't too bad. I'm currently watching the France versus Romania, and still have Spain, Italy, Sweden,and Netherlands games yet to watch. This should be good.

I'm disappointed that England didn't qualify. I also thought Ireland would have been good enough to get in; possibly even Scotland. However, I could be a complete idiot and they aren't eligible or they suck. Scotland probably isn't good, but they have a decent league.

But to the point, catch it if you have a chance. There are some great players out there on the pitch, and I imagine the games will continue to get better.

No comments: